This takes the rules of composition we learned in Photo 1 and goes even further into composition, and ways to make your pictures really stand out.
FINAL PORTFOLIO INFO
- Strong Photography’s photostream
- Photo Challenge Voting: Short Short
- photographer of the day: larry wiese
- photographer of the day:Andrea Lorenzetti
- Photographer of the Day: Nina Buesing
- Greetings from Babyland!
- photographer of the day: rose lynn fisher
- Photographer of the Day: Francesco Martini
- Photographer of the Day: Heather Oelklaus
- Photo Challenge Voting and Critique: Portrait Diptych
- This Week’s Photo Challenge: Short-Short Film
- Photo Challenge Winners: Famous Photograph: Photo Two
- Photographer of the Day: Angelo Abary
- Photographer of the Day: Valdimir Perfanov
- How to write an Artist Statement
- Exposure Blending Using Luminosity Masks Tutorial April 17, 2014
- Finding and Working with Available Light April 16, 2014
- The Power of Post-processing for Landscape Photography April 16, 2014
- Guide to Creative White Balance for Landscape Photography April 15, 2014
- 5 Reasons for Doing Natural Light Portraits April 15, 2014
- Critique Pool
- How to Use this Blog
- Portfolios 09-10
- Portfolios 09-10b
- Student Portfolios 08-09
- Who Am I?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.