Focus on graphic designer Jay Fletcher, with lots of examples.
Profile on British Advertising Firm Isobel, with lots of examples.
Another Profile, this time on Jefe Design, mostly graphic design, but some great suggestions
For your assignment this week, you will use aperture and shutter speed to create a variety of effects.
1. Ghosted Image
2. Shutter Speed
3. Day into Night
4. Night into Day
Due date is next friday, October 10th.
Use your photoshop might and photography skills to create an eye popping advertising spread for print.
Look through magazines, I have several in class. Create a one panel, 4 inch by five inch advertisement. Include text, images, and blended graphics to create this advert.
1. How do you think today’s photographer of the day feels about his subjects?
2. where is this most evident?
3. What do you think his worldview is, just by looking at his pictures? EXPLAIN.
1. How can learning about aperture, shutter speed, improve your images?
2. Did the you tube video files help in your understanding on what aperture and shutter speed is?
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 36 other followers