1. Today’s photographer of the day seems to really enjoy being right in the middle of the music he loves.
2. What about life do you love, enough to put yourself in the middle of? Keep it appropriate kids!
1. What did you learn as a result of creating that story you wrote yesterday? How did that exercise help you for your storytelling project?
2. What, in your opinion, is the connection between storytelling and photography?
Photo One Students
1. Journals Week Three: All journals put into a folder entitled First, Last Name, into Drop Box
2. Photo Challenge: Leading Lines (Make sure you save the image as a .jpg)
3. Otherworldly Five: Five pictures, saved as .psd first name last name otherworldly five into Drop Box
Photo Two Students
1. Journals Week Three
2. Photo Challenge: Silhouette
3. Yesterday’s Story
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 42 other followers