A lot of projects are due into me this week. This is a guide to get you through it all.
1. Journals Week 13
a. Due all journals, even if you were absent that day.
b. Include comments that you posted to the blog (and post them to the blog if you haven’t already)
2. Photo Challenge: Poetry Snapshot
b. Word Document
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT
- The subject is in sharp focus
- Use of the rule of thirds in composing the focal point
- A demonstration of shallow depth of field
- A range of values; cast shadows and highlights and/or reflection through the use of directional lighting techniques
- A finished, edited and retouched image that is 1200 pixels wide by 900 pixels tall at a resolution of 240
In addiion to the photo the newspaper editor requires you to create a Word Document with the following information present:
- Describe in detail how you used and/or created
- Rule of thirds to emphasize the focal point
- Shallow depth of field
- Give one example of how you used directional studio lighting techniques or computer software to create contrast and a range of values for shadows, highlights and reflection
- Describe in detail the food items used and why you placed them in that arrangement.
- Use photographic/compositional visual arts vocabulary correctly