This final project will be worth 500 points, so I expect everyone to turn one in.
1. Create a blog using http://wordpress.com
2. Make sure the title of your blog has your name somewhere in the address.
3. Make a post with your five best photos you took and turned in for this sememster. – Call it Best Five
4. Make a post with the five photos you took that you didn’t turn in. – Call it Other Work
5. Copy and paste your photo journalism written portion to a post entitled: Photo Journalism
6. Include the five photos you took for your photo journalism project and have them embedded into the written portion of your photo journalism project post.
7. Include your artist statement on a post entitled: Artist Statement
8. Post a link to your flickr account.
9. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Go to https://strongphotography.wordpress.com/portfolios-09-10/ and post the address of your blog as a comment to the main page. Also include your name.
Final projects are due fully complete, turned in on or before, Friday, 1/15/2010